LOOK: FANTASTIC
The trend states that in 2018:
Article reference:
Wedding trends you need to know in 2018
Wedding trends you need to know in 2018
The trend states that in 2018:
- People love local flowers which is friendlier to the budget
- They prefer undone bouquet
- Invitations are informal, with wedding itineraries
- The cakes are buttercream with different colour choices and patterns, not fondant cakes anymore
- Dresses will follow traditions, with capes and crepes
- Served food would be in food stations, not buffet or family-style dinners
You can do whatever you like, but my wedding, would be:
- Using local flowers too, without roses, and full of pink flowers everywhere
- Yes, I agree that I would also use undone bouquet with lots of green leaves (as I actually love the leaves, not the flowers)
- Invitations would be a book, sharing our romantic story to everyone, with a thank you gift (I want it to have a small jade stone to replace the ribbon, but it's too expensive) in advance so they don't need to come to our wedding party if they're too busy
- Cakes should be replaced with fruits and gifts, so we're actually opening the gifts and sharing the fruits to everyone at the wedding
- Dresses will also follow traditions, where I'd use my Mom's long sleeves laced dress with pink ribbon
- Served food will still be family-style, because I want everybody to see a theatrical stage performances related to my relationship with my partner
Yes, I'm so proud of my partner
I will cherish our marriage from that day forward
I will cherish our marriage from that day forward
|
Related Offers
|

No comments:
Post a Comment