LOOK: NO
Swimwear expands a bit when we go into the water. The boobs might peek. I swim because I want to exercise, not showing off my boobs, or pose for magazines. Models do it because they get a lot of money, and the company needs to advertise their product. We're doing the pose for free? Are you kidding me?
One more thing, I'm not shaving! I meant everything!
If you swim in a crowded beach, guys can crowd you, and "touch you accidentally", and your swimsuit reveals everything you have. Ow, how happy they would be.
Maybe you think it's a nice feeling, getting raped like that? We're not compatible! You're freak!
Article reference:
The Fruity Trend That’s Taking Over Our Wardrobe This Summer
The Fruity Trend That’s Taking Over Our Wardrobe This Summer
Swimwear expands a bit when we go into the water. The boobs might peek. I swim because I want to exercise, not showing off my boobs, or pose for magazines. Models do it because they get a lot of money, and the company needs to advertise their product. We're doing the pose for free? Are you kidding me?
One more thing, I'm not shaving! I meant everything!
If you swim in a crowded beach, guys can crowd you, and "touch you accidentally", and your swimsuit reveals everything you have. Ow, how happy they would be.
Maybe you think it's a nice feeling, getting raped like that? We're not compatible! You're freak!
|
Related Offers
CLOSE
|



No comments:
Post a Comment