LOOK: ALMOST THERE
The idea of supersized hat is nice. I like how it covers me from the sun. I don't wanna get sunburns, so this might be a great option to survive this summer.
However, I don't think you can wear them on rainy days. I'd still be drenched if I wear it on rainy days. The hat might also fly away on windy days. Plus, I don't know where to put it if I have to ride a motorcycle with the Ghost Rider.
Article reference:
This Summer’s Best Sun Hats Are Supersized
This Summer’s Best Sun Hats Are Supersized
The idea of supersized hat is nice. I like how it covers me from the sun. I don't wanna get sunburns, so this might be a great option to survive this summer.
However, I don't think you can wear them on rainy days. I'd still be drenched if I wear it on rainy days. The hat might also fly away on windy days. Plus, I don't know where to put it if I have to ride a motorcycle with the Ghost Rider.
One hat that's perfect all year round for a regular person like me.
Designers, get to work! You can do it!
I may not buy it though.
Designers, get to work! You can do it!
I may not buy it though.
No hard feelings, please
Supply your demands, bro
Don't fulfil what I want, I can't afford you
Supply your demands, bro
Don't fulfil what I want, I can't afford you
|
Related Offers
CLOSE
|

No comments:
Post a Comment